Dave Lawrance ~ Kendal based landscape photographer ~ Info
I am a landscape photographer based in Kendal, Cumbria, specialising in photographs of The Yorkshire Dales & The Lake District National Parks.
I have been taking landscape photographs for over 40 years, and have had a photographic web site for 25 years.
Most of the images on this site (unless stated) have been taken since November 2003 using a digital SLR. (See below)
Though my main interest is landscape photography, I also shoot architecture, stained glass, and local concerts.
Companies and organisations that have used my images include:
Bentley Productions (for ITV), Rohan, The Lake District National Park Authority, Plantlife, and The World of James Herriot.
- Cameras, (Digital): Fuji S2 Pro digital SLR, Nikon D7100, Nikon D90.
- Lenses: Nikkor 50mm f1.8, 12-24mm zoom, 28-105mm zoom.
- Cameras, (Film): Nikon F100 (35mm), Mamiya 7 (6x7cm)
- Filters: B+W and Hoya skylight and polarising filters, Lee ND and graduated ND filters.
- Tripods: Manfrotto aluminium and carbon fibre.
Click here for more information and prices.
Commercial Use (Stock Photography):
Many of the images on this site would be suitable for use on calendars, greetings cards etc, as well as for editorial use.
Email me if you are interested in commercial use of any of the images.